Paragraphe bookstore has been a cornerstone of Montreal’s literary community for the last 30 years. It is one of Canada’s best bookstores due to its excellent customer service, experienced booksellers, and large selection of titles. Paragraphe also hosts many literary events and author appearances.
Our accredited English-language bookstore offers a wide range of products to meet every need. Our specialties include history, current affairs, fiction, Canadian non-fiction, travel, and children’s literature.
- Over 50,000 titles in store, including 10,000 children’s books
- A showroom stocked with the latest releases and featuring Internet access, open 7 days a week
- A weekly checklist of new releases
- Standing orders
- A bibliographic search service provided by our experienced staff
- Effective monitoring of your orders
Our corporate services
We are the leading supplier of English-language books to Quebec libraries. Paragraphe has access to all English books in print in North America. Whether you are looking for a rare reference publication or the latest best-seller, our dedicated staff will quickly place the order for your library.
We are proud to offer to our institutional customers
the following services:
- Comprehensive bibliographic search tools.
- A welcoming showroom stocked with over 700 new titles every month. Open 7 days a week, our showroom is equipped with a computer terminal and highspeed Internet access.
- Consignment and standing order services provided to all Quebec libraries for new releases.
- Reimbursement of parking expenses.
Our Institutional and Corporate Services representative, Katy Tacik, is available to assist you and receive your orders. For more information on the advantages of doing business with Paragraphe bookstore, please contact Katy by phone at 514 845-6334 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2220 McGill College Avenue
Montreal (Quebec) H3A 3P9
For more information: 514 845-5811